10/16/2007

My Plumbing Sucks...

Alright so this might be WTMI....but I've gotta talk about it. So, for the past few days, I've been having plumbing problems. And I'm not talking about my bathroom. No, I mean MY pipes. Yeah, my digestive track is all screwed up. But not in the bubble guts kinda way. No, it's in the I-havent-gone-number-2-in-4-days kinda way. I'm scared shitful. Sorry, now is not the time to pun. But what in the world do I do?! I'm very regular. Once a day like clockwork. But now all of sudden, I can't go. And yes, I've been eating. Once I realized I hadn't gone since Saturday, I tried to eat less because I fear this is going to be awful when I finally, you know, go. And my period also appears to be totally out of whack, too. I'm not liking this at all. This did not happen in Mexico or France! Why is Korea so freakin different?! Anyway, just wanted to let it out. Metaphorically. Since I obviously can't do it physically. Goodnight. -J

2 comments:

Christina said...

Im tellin you... Metamucil is a life saver!!!

Timah said...

Maybe you just need to suck it up and take a laxative.