1/02/2008

My Imaginary Korean Boyfriend #2

You know, I thought I'd be okay with Daniel Henney, gorgeousness that he is. However, I've stumbled upon yet another gorgeous Korean creation and I'm having a tough time deciding. Actually, there's not much of a competition here anymore. I'd like to introduce you to my new boo, Will Demps. He plays for the NY Giants I believe. And um, yes. He is half Korean and black. I'll just stop here because I'm actually drooling on myself now. Enjoy the eye candy, ladies. Sorry guys....

PS. If anyone is thinking about what to get me for Christmas next year, see below. Wrap him up with a nice, big bow too. Thank you much...





2 comments:

Christina said...

I'm officially IN LOVE!

Vakker Kvinne said...

He's hot. I'd so make him a plate of lutefisk and collard greens.