3/07/2008

No Room for Vanity...

Every girl has her ugly moments. Some people would shudder at the thought of posting this kind of picture but I'm shameless!! This blog is not always about showing my best side all the time although of course, I want to look good. However, there's no room for vanity here, only opinions and laughter. So when I received some anonymous pictures of a certain someone knocked the hell out on a couch, I couldn't stop laughing. Tears streaming down and everything. In fact, I'm gonna post them. OK, I'm lying. I'm going to post ONE. The other is really just a close-up which I'm quite certain you don't need to get the full effect. I wasn't kidding about that jetlag when I was home. I fell asleep MID SENTENCE!! I especially love how my mouth is hanging wide open. Classic. That's how you know I was sleeping real good! But my friend didn't mind because she knew it was probably the best sleep I'd gotten in days. And it was...so, here you go. I'm on a roll for this month aren't I?! Three posts in a week?! Yeah, don't get used to it... :) Until then, J

2 comments:

Ms. Jackson said...

If anyone's interested I have waaaayyyy more embarassing pics than that of J. he he he.

Christina said...

I would just like to say that I should be named photographer of the year for this one!