5/19/2008

He's Here!!!


Yay!! My brother got here and he's already acting THE FOOL! He got in around 930pm and we went back to my school to meet my coworkers. Their first reaction was, "Wow, he's really tall..." Then we stopped by my gym so that he can get access for the week. Many of my normally chatty Korean friends were suddenly very quiet and timid, which I thought was hilarious. But he's already trying to get me in trouble, drinking copious amounts of soju and what not. Anyway, this is a short post. Just posting pics!! Yes, I got my hair braided yesterday...after 7 hours at the African shop, I was ready to scream but at least I don't have to do my hair for an entire month. The way my coworkers and kids reacted to it, you would have thought an alien walked up in the class. For the first 5 minutes of class, I let them ask me questions and touch my hair. Only in Korea!! Ok, I'm tipsy but it's wearing off. Jar is wide awake so I'll be drugging him now. :) Until then, J

(Look at this foolywang!!! He got REAL golds with our last name printed on it...why Lord???)

5 comments:

LadyWritesTheBlues said...

Can't wait to see what kind of fabulous foolishness you two will get into together!

Have fun!

Sunshine said...

Damn your brother has the best looking teeth and lips in the world!
(i have a brother & I know it is sick to hear ur female friends say stuff like that but I couldn't help myself!) BTW-I'm rockin braids too!

Christina said...

He does look pretty hott...well, umm, those fronts look really tacky. That boy know hes from the suburbs. He better take that crap back and buy a Cuisine-art or something...Possibly a volvo..who knows, there are endless possibilities when it comes to suburbanites.....

Ms. Jackson said...

J you need to go back to the bag store we went to and get me a bag like yours. I regret not getting it. I'd like it in green please. Tell your brother that I'll be up to visit him soon---to get my stuff of course!

BlackGirl said...

Your brother's a hottie. The caps are TOO funny!