7/14/2008

My New Blog

Because I've gotten such an overwhelming response to my blog (thank you, all 10 of you...so kind), I have decided to continue the madness when I get home. :) I reserved the name today but there won't be ANY posts on it until mid October.

**drum roll please**

The new title is "The Soul of Broke Folks" hahaha...the address is:

http://joiasemptywallet.blogspot.com

And there you have it. This title is so appropriate because you can pretty much count on my travels to continue which means, I will probably be broke. But I'll be rich in experiences! I hope you will enjoy my broke musings just as well!

Until then,

J

6 comments:

Christina said...

WAHOO!!!!!

Miss Em said...

Ha hah love the new title! Can't wait to read more about your adventures!

m said...

nice! where are we off to next?

Joia said...

I have no idea where I'm going next. LOL Hopefully somewhere cool for New Years and Spain next summer! :) I'm trying to plan stuff now...

gracer said...

Spain is where I was supposed to go this year! But alas, I'm going to teach in Korea instead!

If you go to Spain, might as well stay around there for New Years, the celebrations in Europe especially Britain and France are huge. Of course, I've only been told by friends...*boohoo*

BlackGirl said...

Funny title! I think many people will be able to relate!